AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2013 (83)
- Time to Get Your Japanese License Renewed!
- Winter Tires and Chains in Japan
- Guile and Deceit in the Ranks of AKB48
- Moving: Oh Yeah, I Need Curtains
- Kenmon: Drunk Driving Checkpoints in Japan
- Moving: Getting the New Apartment Key
- Being Cheap in Japan: Cheap kerosene
- Ugai: Japanese People Love Gargling
- Getting Married in Japan: Wedding types
- Discount Rail, Concert, and Event Tickets in Japan...
- e-Statements: Save Money on NTT Internet
- ► December (11)
- ► 2011 (255)
Accommodation Alcohol Animals AuthorSpotlight Banking Beer Being an ALT Cheap Childcare Credit Cards Culture Daily Life Death DIY Drinking Driving Drugs Earthquake Festivals Food Gaijin games Garbage Guarantor Health Hobbies Horror-stories Humor Immigration Insurance Internet investing JLPT JobSpotlight Law LearningJapanese Legal Marriage Medical MobilePhones Money Onsen Paperwork Pets Photos Q.A Relationships Roundups Sake Saving Scuba Sex shaken Shopping slang Taxes Teaching English tradition Translation Travel TV UserShaken Utilities Weird Japan Working Worksheet Sunday