Got something to say? Contact us!
AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2012 (172)
- ► 2011 (255)
- WS: Halloween
- Accommodation: Capsule Hotels
- Japanese Cooking Measurements
- Example of a Landing Permission
- WS: Review Crosswords
- Buying a Used Bike from a Recycle Centre in Japan
- Example of a Japan Visa
- Getting a Re-Entry Permit (Going on Holiday)
- WS: Vocab Crunch
- Your Real Visa: 査証 and 上陸許可
- Regional Sites and Mailing Lists
- Accommodation: Couch Surfing
- WS: Mine and His (First grade JHS)
- New Year, New Teachers
- Learning Japanese: Common Pronoun Mistakes
- Weird School Lunches
- WS: All-Purpose "Anything OK" Escape-Method #2: Ul...
- Driving Schools in Japan
- ► October (18)
Accommodation Alcohol Animals AuthorSpotlight Banking Beer Being an ALT Cheap Childcare Credit Cards Culture Daily Life Death DIY Drinking Driving Drugs Earthquake Festivals Food Gaijin Garbage Guarantor Health Hobbies Horror-stories Humor Immigration Insurance Internet JobSpotlight Law LearningJapanese Legal Marriage Medical MobilePhones Money Onsen Paperwork Pets Photos Q.A Relationships Roundups Sake Saving Scuba Sex Shopping slang Taxes Teaching English Travel UserShaken Utilities Weird Japan Working Worksheet Sunday