This is a repost, by permission, from Save Aidan - a donation drive to help a fellow ex-pat recently diagnosed with Leukemia and in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant. If you have any spare cash, even a few hundred yen or a dollar, he would appreciate it.Enjoy our articles? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for our Monday, Wednesday and Friday updates.
AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (172)
- Banking in Japan #4: Internet Banking and Net Bank...
- UC Gift Cards/Vouchers
- Leopalace Internet: LEO-NET
- Merry Xmas!
- Banking in Japan #3: Savings and Fixed Deposits
- Converting Licence from Automatic to Manual
- Leopalace Furnishings and Bathrooms
- WS: 5 More Games for the "Special" Class
- How to Donate Bone Marrow
- Fellow Ex-Pat Needs Bone Marrow
- Japanese Moths
- Living in a Leopalace Apartment
- WS: "Better/Best Bingo" 2nd G JHS
- Banking in Japan #2: Opening an Account
- Free Origami Cut-out Kewpies!
- Being an ALT #18: What to Keep in Your Desk
- JLPT Day
- WS: "Cuter than... The cutest..." 2nd G JHS
- Banking in Japan #1: The Basics
- November Roundup
- ► December (20)
Accommodation Alcohol Animals AuthorSpotlight Banking Beer Being an ALT Cheap Childcare Credit Cards Culture Daily Life Death DIY Drinking Driving Drugs Earthquake Festivals Food Gaijin games Garbage Guarantor Health Hobbies Horror-stories Humor Immigration Insurance Internet investing JLPT JobSpotlight Law LearningJapanese Legal Marriage Medical MobilePhones Money Onsen Paperwork Pets Photos Q.A Relationships Roundups Sake Saving Scuba Sex shaken Shopping slang Taxes Teaching English tradition Translation Travel TV UserShaken Utilities Weird Japan Working Worksheet Sunday