AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (172)
- ► 2011 (255)
- 3 Appalling Stories from New Crown
- Being an ALT #1: Teaching English in Japan
- PT: Onsen
- Call in Gmail for Free Through 2011
- WS: Scramble Scrabble (all grades 12 years +)
- Merry Christmas from AccessJ
- Learning Japanese: The Japanese "R" Sound
- Using an Amazon Kindle 3/4 Part 3: Japanese eBooks...
- PT: Cold
- Getting a Japanese License: Foreign License Conver...
- WS: What Time Is It? First Grade JHS (12-13yo)
- Running Tokyo Marathon part 1
- Using an Amazon Kindle 3/4 Part 2: Reading Manga
- Using an Amazon Kindle 3/4 Part 1: to Study Japane...
- Job Spotlight: Shigaku.or.jp
- WS: 14 Time Fillers (part 2 of 2)
- Why Are Japanese Houses SO COLD?
- Net Print: Fuji Xerox + 7-11 = Miracle
- Job Spotlight: Careerforum.net
- WS: 14 Time Fillers (part 1 of 2)
- Insulating a Japanese House for the Winter
- 11 Useful Vocabulary in Your Job Search (Part 2 of...
- ► December (22)
Accommodation Alcohol Animals AuthorSpotlight Banking Beer Being an ALT Cheap Childcare Credit Cards Culture Daily Life Death DIY Drinking Driving Drugs Earthquake Festivals Food Gaijin games Garbage Guarantor Health Hobbies Horror-stories Humor Immigration Insurance Internet investing JLPT JobSpotlight Law LearningJapanese Legal Marriage Medical MobilePhones Money Onsen Paperwork Pets Photos Q.A Relationships Roundups Sake Saving Scuba Sex shaken Shopping slang Taxes Teaching English tradition Translation Travel TV UserShaken Utilities Weird Japan Working Worksheet Sunday