Twitter or Facebook for our Monday, Wednesday and Friday updates.
AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (172)
- May Blog Roundup
- Applying for the Japanese Language Proficiency Tes...
- WS: "Was and Were" JHS 2nd G
- Japanese Ability to be Linked to Visa Extensions?
- How to Take a Crap in Japan
- Vehicle Registration and License Plates in Japan
- WS: Language Games JHS 1st Grade
- Q&A: Runaway
- Shoudoshima Island
- WS: "It's Paul's Bike." JHS 1st Grade
- Q&A: Look it Up Yourself
- Anti-Theft License Plates
- The Cost of Giving Birth in Japan
- WS: "The most..."JHS 2nd Grade
- Distance Running in Japan
- Kettlebells and KB Training in Japan
- Miraikan Science Museum, Tokyo
- WS: New Teacher "Self-Intro Bingo" Grade 1 JHS
- ► May (18)
Accommodation Alcohol Animals AuthorSpotlight Banking Beer Being an ALT Cheap Childcare Credit Cards Culture Daily Life Death DIY Drinking Driving Drugs Earthquake Festivals Food Gaijin games Garbage Guarantor Health Hobbies Horror-stories Humor Immigration Insurance Internet investing JLPT JobSpotlight Law LearningJapanese Legal Marriage Medical MobilePhones Money Onsen Paperwork Pets Photos Q.A Relationships Roundups Sake Saving Scuba Sex shaken Shopping slang Taxes Teaching English tradition Translation Travel TV UserShaken Utilities Weird Japan Working Worksheet Sunday