AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (172)
- Health Insurance Guide #3: Employee Health Insuran...
- Being an ALT #15: Elementary Lesson Plan Example
- Happy Birthday to AccessJ!
- Buying Clothes and Shoes in Japan
- WS: Eigo Noto 2: 5 General Vocab
- Health Insurance Guide #2: National Health Insuran...
- Rice Paddy Art
- I say Po-tay-to... Endless Varieties of Potatoes i...
- WS: "Don't Pick the Flower!" JHS 1st G
- Health Insurance Guide #1: The Fundamentals 2/2
- Japanese Language Online Radio Stations
- Renting a Car in Japan
- Health Insurance Guide #1: The Fundamentals 1/2
- Get Cheap ZMA Suppliments in Japan
- Studio Ghibli Museum, Tokyo
- WS: Eigo Noto: Spelling
- Credit Card Guide #4: Do you really need a card?
- August Blog Roundup
- ► September (18)
Accommodation Alcohol Animals AuthorSpotlight Banking Beer Being an ALT Cheap Childcare Credit Cards Culture Daily Life Death DIY Drinking Driving Drugs Earthquake Festivals Food Gaijin games Garbage Guarantor Health Hobbies Horror-stories Humor Immigration Insurance Internet investing JLPT JobSpotlight Law LearningJapanese Legal Marriage Medical MobilePhones Money Onsen Paperwork Pets Photos Q.A Relationships Roundups Sake Saving Scuba Sex shaken Shopping slang Taxes Teaching English tradition Translation Travel TV UserShaken Utilities Weird Japan Working Worksheet Sunday