Following the success of our JLPT Anki decks, here are some covering the entire N3 series of books in the Nihongo So-Matome series.
Each deck has a thorough explanation of how the cards are constructed (using tags etc to help you schedule/exclude cards) within the Anki program itself, so use our download guide to check them out today!
For those of you who aren't familiar with Anki, it is a free flashcard application which stores progress and shows reviews at timed intervals (based on some complex psychology) for optimal recollection. It works. I use it every day.
Check it out. It also has an online version, which is perfect for studying on the move. There's also has a nifty, if pricey, iOS version.
Since the current incarnation of Anki doesn't allow external linking to online decks, you'll need our little guide to download them.
- First, download and install Anki
- Now, open Anki and select "File > Download > Shared Deck"
- Use the keyword "accessj" or "JLPT N(your level)", "nihongo so-matome" etc. and you will find our decks. Click download.
- Now the decks will permanently be in your Anki window when you start it up. Your progress will be automatically saved.
- To change the layout, select "Edit > Card Layout" during review