AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2012 (172)
- Q&A: Daddy Long Legs
- Seismic Fault Line Map of Japan
- Japanese Fruit Picking Seasons
- Earthquake "Danger Zones" Map of Japan
- Q&A: Introduction
- WS: Do You Have...? 1st Grade JHS
- Remote Engine Starter on Manual Car
- Japanese Hangover Preventatives/Cures
- Author Spotlight: Kazuo Ishiguro
- WS: Early 1st Grade JHS Activities
- Taspo Cards - How to Get ID for Buying Cigarettes
- Recent Blog Roundup
- Japanese Earthquake Levels (Shindo) Explained
- Detailed Radioactivity Readings in Water, Air, etc...
- 10 Varieties of Cherry Blossom Trees
- Kameari Koban, Tokyo
- WS: Is this/that your...? 1st Grade JHS
- Checking Train Times in Japan
- GoLloyds: 2000yen International Bank Transfers
- Volunteer & Donation Information By Prefecture
- Job Spotlight: High School ALT Spots Across Nagano...
- WS: Gambling Games for All Ages
- Donate a Place to Stay for Tsunami Victims
- Japan Long-Distance Bus Pass
- ► April (24)
Accommodation Alcohol Animals AuthorSpotlight Banking Beer Being an ALT Cheap Childcare Credit Cards Culture Daily Life Death DIY Drinking Driving Drugs Earthquake Festivals Food Gaijin Garbage Guarantor Health Hobbies Horror-stories Humor Immigration Insurance Internet JobSpotlight Law LearningJapanese Legal Marriage Medical MobilePhones Money Onsen Paperwork Pets Photos Q.A Relationships Roundups Sake Saving Scuba Sex Shopping Taxes Teaching English Travel UserShaken Utilities Weird Japan Working Worksheet Sunday