Here it is.
It's pretty straight-forward.
- Write on any words you don't think they'll know,
- One sheet each,
- Students decide what are the most important things to take on holiday, and walk around class (or in pairs if you prefer) playing janken, with the winner asking "Do you have (what I want)?"
- The respondent replies with "Yes I do. Here you are." or "No, I don't. Byebye."
- If they have it, they cut it out and hand it over.
- The recipient sticks in on their bag.
You can use our writing sheets to get them to practice more.