GlobalCompassion and Supermelf, the latter of which hosts a document called the AJET Driving Book. These sites are comprehensive and just as good as any information you'd pay for, short of driving lessons at a Japanese driving school. If you need help changing your foreign license into a Japanese one, check these out in addition to our very own AccessJ Driving Guide.Enjoy our articles? Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for our Monday, Wednesday and Friday updates.
AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (172)
- ► 2011 (255)
- Getting Gas/Petrol in Japan
- The Dark Extremes of Japanese Adult Entertainment
- Buying a Car in Japan
- WS: Japanese First Grade JHS (11/12yo) Syllabus (N...
- Accommodation: Sleeping in Internet Cafes
- Rice Cooker Buttons
- Registering your Hanko/Inkan
- WS: "Anything OK" Escape-Method #1: Typhoon
- How Much Will I Get Paid Teaching English in Japan...
- Cost of Living/Utility Costs in Japan
- The 5 Most Common (English Teaching) Gaijin Stereo...
- WS: Mr Bean's Sequence Sandwich (Third Grade)
- Job Spotlight: Japan-Career.jp
- Getting a Japanese License: Good, Free Guides
- International Driving Permits
- Accommodation: Japanese Youth Hostels
- ► July (16)
Accommodation Alcohol Animals AuthorSpotlight Banking Beer Being an ALT Cheap Childcare Credit Cards Culture Daily Life Death DIY Drinking Driving Drugs Earthquake Festivals Food Gaijin games Garbage Guarantor Health Hobbies Horror-stories Humor Immigration Insurance Internet investing JLPT JobSpotlight Law LearningJapanese Legal Marriage Medical MobilePhones Money Onsen Paperwork Pets Photos Q.A Relationships Roundups Sake Saving Scuba Sex shaken Shopping slang Taxes Teaching English tradition Translation Travel TV UserShaken Utilities Weird Japan Working Worksheet Sunday