Twitter or Facebook for our Monday, Wednesday and Friday updates.
AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2012 (172)
- Running Tokyo Marathon 2011 part 2
- WS: Would You Like? JHS 3rd G
- Budget Japan Rail Pass - Seishun 18
- New Site Layout
- Driving Test Tips: Position in the Lane
- A Proper Look at Japanese Face Masks
- WS: 1st Grade JHS - Did you...?
- Convenience Store Printers: Everything Short of Tr...
- Being an ALT #8: Making Activites
- Enjo Kousai - Compensated Dating with Japanese Sch...
- WS: Braille Puzzle
- Calculating Highway Tolls in Japan
- Job Spotlight: ALT Spot in Houfu City, Yamaguchi P...
- Things To Do: Nagano Prefecture
- PT: Sleeping on Duty
- Being an ALT #7: Physical Resources
- WS: 3rd Grade JHS Tongue Twisters and Some Useful ...
- Job Spotlight: Gifu City CIR Position
- Being an ALT #6: 4 Japanese Teachers You May Have ...
- PT: Matsumoto Castle Ice Festival
- ► February (20)
Accommodation Alcohol Animals AuthorSpotlight Banking Beer Being an ALT Cheap Childcare Credit Cards Culture Daily Life Death DIY Drinking Driving Drugs Earthquake Festivals Food Gaijin Garbage Guarantor Health Hobbies Horror-stories Humor Immigration Insurance Internet JobSpotlight Law LearningJapanese Legal Marriage Medical MobilePhones Money Onsen Paperwork Pets Photos Q.A Relationships Roundups Sake Saving Scuba Sex Shopping slang Taxes Teaching English Travel UserShaken Utilities Weird Japan Working Worksheet Sunday