|O, dashing prince!
- White Bread + Rice Cakes
- Brown Sugar Bread and Miso Soup
- Toast with Jam and Vinegared Pork
- Steamed Strawberry Bread and Kitsune Udon
- Curry Tofu Stirfry and Chocolate Deep-Fried Bread
- Curry Udon and an American Hotdog
- Yakisoba and a Donut
Unfortunately, if they had spent any time at an actual school, they'd know that half of the students trade food during lunch hour so they only have to eat what they like. Vegetables and fruit are all too often pawned off to the one kid in the corner "who'll eat anything." Like rising generations in most other first-world countries, Japanese kids are losing self-discipline fast. And teachers are in no rush to stop the trend; lawsuits against teachers are on the rise, too, for actions as simple as verbally reprimanding a misbehaving student.