The sheet is pretty self explanatory, but here's a quick rundown:
- Copy both pages of the sheet (download here) for each pupil.
- Copy page 2 at a larger page size and cut out all the flags so that each student can have two.
- Students have a set time limit (5-10 minutes) to play bingo.
- They must ask other students two "Are you from.." questions.
- If the responding student has the flag of the country in question, they say yes and the asking student gets to mark it off their bingo card.
- Reward all students over X number of bingos (or any at all).
I think it's fun because it's such a challenge to find three countries from the huge list. First graders are usually enthusiastic enough for it to work, but if you have a bad or depressed class you might want to reconsider.