Very simple concept. It's an information gap.
- There are three versions of the sheet, distributed evenly amongst your students (one each).
- Students make pairs, janken, and the winner asks "Does Sally like maths?", using the grid to formulate the question.
- The other student responds with "Yes, she does," the negative, or "I don't know".
- Student A fills in the sheet and the pairs separate.
- Continue until it gets boring or they finish. Then make them write three questions and answers.
It works well. Kids seem to enjoy it.
Bank on using about 20-25 minutes depending on how fun or well behaved your kids are.