A lot of people seem concerned, so here it is.
AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (172)
- Author Spotlight: Natsuo Kirino
- Ishinomaki City Volunteering
- Quake/Tsunami Update: Socks for Japan
- Things To Do: Shiga Prefecture
- WS: Intro for New JHS Students
- Job Spotlight: www.top-us.com
- Recycling in Japan: a Guide
- Japan Radiation Checker
- Save on Apartment Rent and Deposits
- Nuclear Event Explained (for kids)
- WS: "Will you..." JHS 2nd Grade
- Nagano City's Hidden Chausuyama Dinosaur Park (and...
- Donate for Free Through AccessJ
- Quake: Shimoina Donation Drive
- Quake: Foreigner Office Contact Details and Radioa...
- More Navigating of Property Deposits
- Earthquake Blood Drive Guidelines
- Quake: Power Outage Area Map
- Quake Assistance: Baby Supplies
- Quake Assistance: Volunteer Translator
- Earthquake Relief Update
- Buying a House in Japan: Foreclosed Properties 裁判競...
- WS: Year End Quiz for 1st and 2nd Grade JHS
- Earthquake Aftermath Cleanup
- Importing/Exporting Your Pet/Livestock from or to ...
- Accommodation: Budget Hotels
- Highway Tolls Cheaper for 2011
- WS: Do You Know How To...? JHS 3rd G
- Cherry Blossom Blooming Calendar
- PT: Weird J Cars
- J Cellphone Novels
- ► March (31)
Accommodation Alcohol Animals AuthorSpotlight Banking Beer Being an ALT Cheap Childcare Credit Cards Culture Daily Life Death DIY Drinking Driving Drugs Earthquake Festivals Food Gaijin games Garbage Guarantor Health Hobbies Horror-stories Humor Immigration Insurance Internet investing JLPT JobSpotlight Law LearningJapanese Legal Marriage Medical MobilePhones Money Onsen Paperwork Pets Photos Q.A Relationships Roundups Sake Saving Scuba Sex shaken Shopping slang Taxes Teaching English tradition Translation Travel TV UserShaken Utilities Weird Japan Working Worksheet Sunday