Photo Tuesday makes a triumphant return on Thursday! Here are a couple of bizarre cars I saw this week.
Japan has a lot of odd vehicles, including the K-Truck which takes advantage of the low tax on 660cc engines to provide a truck to small-scale farmers, builders etc.
We've written extensively about various aspect of cars. Why not give some of them a read:
- Japanese Driving Test tips
- Getting a Japanese Driving Licence from Scratch
- English Language Driving Schools
- Converting a Foreign Licence
- International Driving Permits
- Differences Between American and Japanese Driving
- Buying a Car in Japan
- 5 Japanese Cars for Tall People
- Buying Gas/Petrol in Japan
- Registering Your Parking Space