For more information, see the entry posted earlier this year.
AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (172)
- ETC Personal Card: ETC Without a Credit Card
- Japan and Marijuana
- WS: Blockbusters (all grades)
- Credit Card Guide #3: Filling out the Application
- Applying for the JLPT
- The Worst Thing You Can Do When Learning Japanese ...
- Japanese Girlfriends and Better Japanese
- WS: Eigo Noto 2: I Can 3
- Credit Card Guide #2: Application Pointers
- Japanese Pen Spinning Tricks
- Get Your Japan Grocery Fix in the UK
- WS: Eigo Noto 2: I Can 2
- Credit Card Guide #1: The Basics
- The Japanese Straight Perm
- Why Kanji is the Best Thing for Studying Japanese
- WS: Eigo Noto 2: I Can
- Mobile Phone Guide #8: Renting and Roaming
- Maternity Leave in Japan
- How to Take a Poop in Japan (Kids' version)
- ► August (19)
Accommodation Alcohol Animals AuthorSpotlight Banking Beer Being an ALT Cheap Childcare Credit Cards Culture Daily Life Death DIY Drinking Driving Drugs Earthquake Festivals Food Gaijin games Garbage Guarantor Health Hobbies Horror-stories Humor Immigration Insurance Internet investing JLPT JobSpotlight Law LearningJapanese Legal Marriage Medical MobilePhones Money Onsen Paperwork Pets Photos Q.A Relationships Roundups Sake Saving Scuba Sex shaken Shopping slang Taxes Teaching English tradition Translation Travel TV UserShaken Utilities Weird Japan Working Worksheet Sunday