This one's all about you, so you can change it any way you want to best suit you and your activities.
- Download the sheet (may not show properly in Google Docs, but will look fine on your computer),
- Give each student a copy,
- Practice words/check new words,
- Students colour the stars if they think you did do something, and leave blank if they think you didn't,
- Then get the class/teacher to ask you all the questions and play as bingo.
Yet again we have education superstar Laura to thank for the idea behind this.
As always, this is free to use, but please don't redistribute.