AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (172)
- WS: Eigo Noto: When is your birthday 3
- Mobile Phone Guide #7: Multilingual phones
- How Japanese Addresses Work
- JLPT Past Test Downloads
- Donate Money to Japanese Save the Children
- Q&A: Osaka Nampa Master
- WS: Eigo Noto 2: When is your birthday 2
- Short-Term Volunteer Opportunity in Tohoku
- Japan Matsuri Volunteers
- Mobile Phone Guide #6: Mobile e-mail
- Tsunami Photo Exhibition London July 22nd-24th
- The Best Way to Learn Kanji
- Visit all 47 Prefectures in Japan... for free!
- WS: Eigo Noto 2: When is your birthday?
- Mobile Phone Guide #5: Paying your bills
- Being an ALT #14: Brushing Your Teeth At School
- Q&A: Dating Younger Men
- WS: "I have..." 1st G JHS
- Mobile Phone Guide #4: Contracts
- Being an ALT #13: Demo Lessons
- Make Your Own (Legal) Japanese Postal Stamps
- WS: Eigo Noto 2: Let's Play
- June Blog Roundup
- Mobile Phone Guide #3: Pre-Paid Phones
- ► July (24)
Accommodation Alcohol Animals AuthorSpotlight Banking Beer Being an ALT Cheap Childcare Credit Cards Culture Daily Life Death DIY Drinking Driving Drugs Earthquake Festivals Food Gaijin games Garbage Guarantor Health Hobbies Horror-stories Humor Immigration Insurance Internet investing JLPT JobSpotlight Law LearningJapanese Legal Marriage Medical MobilePhones Money Onsen Paperwork Pets Photos Q.A Relationships Roundups Sake Saving Scuba Sex shaken Shopping slang Taxes Teaching English tradition Translation Travel TV UserShaken Utilities Weird Japan Working Worksheet Sunday