Want to visit Japan?
Want to visit all 47 prefectures?
Don't think you can afford it?
Some lucky person will win 100 days to visit all 47 prefectures in Japan and blog about it.
You can't have ever lived in Japan before. Application is 5USD (100% goes to a related charity).
Travel Volunteer is offering one lucky person or couple the chance to see all 47 prefectures in 100 days, for free!
The trip starts on September 15th - December 23rd 2011, ending with a trip to Tohoku on the 24th to give Christmas presents to children displaced by the recent tsunami.
The idea is that the winner will blog about their experiences in Japan and prove to people that the whole of Japan has not been destroyed by the tsunami, and life outside of the evacuation zone continues with little or no disruption.
The closing date for applications is July 31st, so if you are interested go to http://travelvolunteer.net/ for more information and instructions on how to apply.
Want to visit Japan?
AccessJ is a small group of ex-pats.
We write for those working in or visiting Japan (or just J-curious), helping where we can.
Updates thrice a week!
Subscribe to our RSS feed.
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (172)
- WS: Eigo Noto: When is your birthday 3
- Mobile Phone Guide #7: Multilingual phones
- How Japanese Addresses Work
- JLPT Past Test Downloads
- Donate Money to Japanese Save the Children
- Q&A: Osaka Nampa Master
- WS: Eigo Noto 2: When is your birthday 2
- Short-Term Volunteer Opportunity in Tohoku
- Japan Matsuri Volunteers
- Mobile Phone Guide #6: Mobile e-mail
- Tsunami Photo Exhibition London July 22nd-24th
- The Best Way to Learn Kanji
- Visit all 47 Prefectures in Japan... for free!
- WS: Eigo Noto 2: When is your birthday?
- Mobile Phone Guide #5: Paying your bills
- Being an ALT #14: Brushing Your Teeth At School
- Q&A: Dating Younger Men
- WS: "I have..." 1st G JHS
- Mobile Phone Guide #4: Contracts
- Being an ALT #13: Demo Lessons
- Make Your Own (Legal) Japanese Postal Stamps
- WS: Eigo Noto 2: Let's Play
- June Blog Roundup
- Mobile Phone Guide #3: Pre-Paid Phones
- ► July (24)